EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) is an unreinforced, highly flexible geomembrane that is incredibly durable. This UV-stable product has excellent tensile strength and is an effective solution to environmental containment. EPDM has excellent elongation characteristics, and conforms well to irregularities in the subgrade. Titan's EPDM products have a soft rubber like feel, similar to an inner tube.
Advantages of EPDM
- Easily installed with a knife and caulking gun by a nonprofessional
- EPDM is one of the most flexible geomembranes in the industry, and retains its rubber like flexibility even in extreme cold winter conditions of -500 Celsius.
- Often used as a water barrier within earthed in Dams.
- A favourite choice of backyard landscapers
- EPDM comes with a 25 year warranty (the strongest in the business)
- Very expensive to use in large applications.
- Very heavy
- EPDM is not capable of being Wedge Welded or Extruded (a high quality molecular bond). Its' simple installation requires only glue or tape.
Titan's EPDM is highly resistant to punctures, ozone, and weathering, and is an excellent choice for liners and covers in exposed applications. Titan's EPDM products are used in a variety of applications including:
Irrigation Ponds, Canals, Reservoirs, & Ditches
Liners for Golf Courses & Decorative Ponds
Titan's EPDM is easy to install, and is available in 45mil and 60mil. Our roll stock is offered in a variety of widths (5'-50') and lengths (50'-200'). Titan's EPDM liners have an excellent performance record and are installed as liners, covers, and caps in environmental containment applications worldwide. Please click one of our products below to view a PDF Spec sheet.