LLDPE (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)
Titan's LLDPE (Linear low-density polyethylene) has greater flexibility that HDPE plus an outstanding resistance to low temperature and ultraviolet exposure. Manufactured from virgin polyethylene resins, it is designed to provide a high quality, economical geomembrane. LLDPE is intended for long life and exhibits a high degree of strength and durability.
Advantages of LLDPE
- With an almost rubber like feel, the liner can withstand direct folding and compound bending without damaging the performance of the liner. The overall flexibility of the liner makes it easy to install without cutting it.
- Larger prefabricated panels can be custom made to suit the job's needs for quick deployment if required.
- Environmental remediation workers and companies favour this product because it is available in easy to manage 20mil 20’x100’ panels that can be deployed and tape welded with a high degree of success for the “We need this right now, kind of jobs”
- It can be a portable deployable liner that can fit in the back of your pick-up truck, or have in conjunction with your spill kits, available when you need it the most.
- LLDPE is available in 40mil and 60mil thickness that is totally able to be both extruded and wedge welded for larger applications.
Titan LLDPE products are resistant to many different solvents and have a wide variety of applications including:
Irrigation Ponds, Canals, Reservoirs, & Ditches
Animal Waste Containment
LLDPE is a very technical product to work with and requires specialized welding equipment and certified welding technicians to be installed properly. Titan's LLDPE geomembranes are available in panels and roll stock and come in varying thicknesses ranging from 20 to 80mil depending on your requirements. Please click one of our products below to view a PDF Spec sheet.